Saturday, June 17, 2006

One-handed walking


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today I was extremely sweet and friendly. Mommy was feeling a little bit down today, so I made sure I gave her an extra-dosage of cuteness and poured it on nice and thick.

A bit of a big development today - I walked around a lot with Mommy only holding me up by one hand, instead of with both. My balance is really improving... she gives me about a week or two before I'mc ompletely walking/staggering around all on my own. In fact, I also stood up, in the middle of the room, with nobody or nothing holding me up. Sure, I just kind of nervously stood there, frozen... but whatever, it all counts.

Get well soon, Kellie!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!