Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Patty Cake


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today Mommy and Gamma took me to the park in the neighbourhood, where they put me in the swing and watched me go back-and-forth, and took photos. I had a good time and all, but I don't see what the big deal was. Apparently it's the same park Daddy played at as a kid. Later in the day, Mommy and I took the bus to Old Navy. At the bus stop, I told some people all about Daddy. "DADADADADADADADA," etc. etc.

A few other noteworthy things - I discovered how to zrbt this morning, and have been refining my technique all day. Also, when Mommy says the word "Patty-Cake" to me, I giddily clap my hands. And finally, I definately prefer purple flowers to any other flowers.

Does it seem to you that my major developmental milestones seem to come on a more-than-daily basis? It sure does to Mommy and Daddy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!