Sunday, June 18, 2006

Reno Day


[As transcribed by Daddy]


It was a hot one out there today. I woke up really early, and crawled all over Mommy and Daddy as they slept. Once we all got up and were ready to face the (hot) day, Mommy got to work putting the bathroom back together, and Daddy got to work outside on the patio. Mommy was the winner on that one - all Daddy managed to do was sweat, rake and level a hole in the ground, while Mommy glued, primed and drywalled the shower. I hung out with Gamma and Anisa a bit, too.

Eventually, Mommy and Daddy and I went to the supermarket to buy some groceries and a big new bathroom scale (since Daddy doesn't have any more meetings with his nutritionist). He's crazy - in four hours, he's weighed himself eleven times.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!