Saturday, June 03, 2006

Steppy Steppy!



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I walked (with hand-holding-from-above assistance, of course) everywhere today - all over the house, all over outside, up the stairs, to the bathroom, to the bedroom, in the kitchen, you name it. Back when I started learning to walk, I was incredibly awkward, but I'm really getting the hang of it. Everyone thinks I'll be walking solo within the next month or so.

I cried myself to sleep at naptime today, but that was alright - I got to meet Brisco, the dog who lives next door for the first time today. He was really cute, and made me excited.

To celebrate Daddy losing four pounds in his first week of dieting, we all celebrated with a delicious, massive Thai feast (when I say "we", I mean Gamma, Grandpa, Mommy, and Daddy. Basil & I ate broccoli and chicken bits).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!