Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Toast.


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I played outside a bit today, as usual... Mommy watched in rapt fascination as I climbed the stone steps along the side of the house all by myself.

After I finished my lunch today, Mommy made herself some toast. Seeing this gave me an idea. I pointed at the toaster in the kitchen and said "Num." Mommy took me into the kitchen, and the closer I got to the toaster, the louder I said "NUM!" My efforts got me a piece of toast. I'm a genius.

Mommy was feeding me the last of my animal crackers, and when she showed me the empty bag, I lost the will to live. I threw a huge tantrum - but that failed to make some more animal crackers materialize before me. I guess it only works for toast.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!