Monday, June 05, 2006

Too cute for mosquitos


[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning it was grey outside, which got us all down - we had planned on doing some work on the patio outside and going for bike rides. After lunch, we decided to go out for a drive instead - and wouldn't you know it, the sun came out.

We made it as far as Keswick, and did some hiking out in the York regional forest. The mosquitos were out en masse, but for some reason, they decided to bite everyone but me. It must be because I'm so cute.

Cool Uncle Gareth and Julia visited Gamma and Grandpa for dinner - I put in an appearance and demonstrated my mad crawling, stair-climbing, and "Flower"-saying skills. Good times.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!