Monday, June 12, 2006

Trees are just big flowers


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Yet another early morning... first Mommy looked after me while Daddy snoozed, and then they traded-up. We all had a nice mid-morning nap, and then it was off to a lovely Sunday afternoon - after lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I went to the bookstore, sold some old CDs to a used record place, and bought some storage boxes at a store Daddy used to go to when he was a kid. The man there thought I was cute.

If all that wasn't fun enough, next we went to a nice park and had a good stroll and I actually kinda enjoyed going for a swing. Have I mentioned how much I love wild flowers? Almost as much as the domestic variety, I'll wager. I seem to use the word 'flower' for pretty much anything remotely organic, though... I point at all the trees and softly purr "flower, flower, flower, flower..."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!