Sunday, June 11, 2006

Uxbridge Hike


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was up before 6:00am again today - Mommy fed me, played with me, and then went back to bed. Daddy let her sleep in by letting me tag along with him and Gamma downtown to the BMW dealership to pickup the Mini. All of the ladies there thought I was adorable and paid me a lot of welcome attention. Daddy didn't mind much, either.

Ran some errands with Mommy and Daddy after lunch - got some groceries, picked up a new muzzle for Basil, and then went for a nice big crazy hike in Uxbridge. While we walked, Daddy and I practiced the alphabet.

Mommy has noticed that I've developed a more complicated sense of taste. For the most part, I'll still devour anything you put in front of me, but recently I can't stand peas anymore, and my Vitamin D drops taste sour all of a sudden. Whatever - I can always just give whatever I won't want to Basil. Him and I have been as thick as thieves recently.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!