Friday, June 30, 2006

The verdict on Swiss Chard


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy had a really bad headache the other day, so today we both went with Gamma to see the chiropractor so that he could make her feel better. While I was there, he let me play with an articulated model spine. I chewed on the nerves.

Fancy cheese & pears for lunch - pretty fancy! All I was missing was a nice bottle of wine to go with it. It made up for dinner - I got to try organic Swiss Chard. I hated it from first taste... I pulled a handful out of my mouth and offered it to Mommy instead. Even when Daddy fed me using the 'airplane trick' (which always makes me laugh) I spit it out.

In protest, I began stuffing stewed tomatoes into my diaper. Mommy and Daddy thought it was too funny to stop me.

Oh, and, uh, I called Grandpa "Am Pa" right before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!