Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Zoo!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Once again, I did NOT want to have a nap this morning. After much fighting, I eventually conked out for two hours - when I woke up, Mommy took me to the zoo!

The ride there on the bus took waaay too long, but once we arrived, we had a great time. I really took notice of the crocodiles (see photo), the oragnutans, the elephants, the otter, the turtles, and the pretty fishes. Other than that, I generally paid more attention to the flora and fauna in the animal cages and pavillions. All I could say at the gorilla pen was 'Flower, flower' while pointing at the nearby plants. Anyway, Mommy bought me a zoo membership, so hopefully we can go back soon and get more photos (hopefully the majority of the African animals will actually be out and about).

Daddy came to pick us up, and drove us home. I passed out pretty quickly in the car. When we got back, we all thought Basil had been in a fight with a cat or something - he had what we thought was dried blood and cuts onm his nose. Turns out it was just some rogue cinnamon.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Finally somebody else appreciates the otter as much as I do!

9:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!