Monday, July 24, 2006

The Basil Voice


[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning I actually slept in a bit, giving my parents that valuable extra twenty minutes of sleep. Not only that, but after demonstrating my new walking skills for Gamma and Grandpa, I had a 2-hour nap (as did Daddy)! Woah!

After lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I headed off for a hike... only there was rain and lightning bolts coming from the sky. So, we got some coffee, went to a mall we hadn't been to, looked at some pets in a pet store, and bought batteries and a four-dollar DVD. Sounds boring, but we had fun. Then we went to a really nice park and played in the grass.

Those that know my Daddy knows that he does an imitation of Basil's voice, which is really high-pitched, childlike, and oddly, English-speaking. Well, we're all happy to report that I too now do 'The Basil voice.' It's adorable.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!