Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Benevolent Dictator of H&M


[As transcribed by Daddy]


After my nap today, Mommy and Daddy (who had the day off from work) and I headed off to run a bunch of errands. First Daddy mailed some CDs to Naisa, then we went to the mall to buy birthday presents for Gamma. After searching in every store imaginable, we couldn't find anything - keeping in mind that my parents forgot to bring the stroller and had to carry me in their arms, the poor lazy slobs. Daddy has declared that I'm the Guiness-Record-holding "World's Heaviest Baby." Whatever. While we were in H&M, I sat on his shoulders and yelled "BAW BAW BAW BLAH!," thus declaring my lordship over all shoppers in attendance.

Eventually, we found presents for Gamma at Eddie Bauer, did some grocery shopping, and came home. Mommy sure was glad to be back - she didn't like the mall today, and got to practice her new icing skills on a birthday cake for Gamma. Cool Uncle Gareth and Julia came over, and we all had a party. I didn't get to eat any of the BBQ lobster, though... but Daddy did, since his diet is going so well (he's lost 18 pounds!).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!