Saturday, July 22, 2006

Bruised


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was having a bath this morning, and I tried to escape - I slipped and banged my head on the porcelain. It was only a little bump - but it looks like I've inherited my Mommy's knack for bruising heavily at the merest tap. I've got a bug, dark bruise on my face, now.

I drank apple juice like it was goin' out of style all day. In fact, I pretty much grazed non-stop. After my big weigh-in at twenty-one pounds yesterday, I suppose I oughtta susutain my meagre stature, right?

One of my favourite new games to play is 'Rat Face.' That's where Mommy or Daddy take my toy stuffed rat, screech at the top of their lungs, and throw it at my face. It sounds stupid and awful, but I love it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!