Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bujolds


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Books, books, books. All I ever want nowadays is to have books read to me. Quickly, loudly, well-enunciated, and funny. Oh, and talking to Daddy over the phone. All I ever want nowadays is to talk to Daddy on the phone. Today I grabbed the TV remote (thinking it was the phone) and tried to talk to Daddy through it. When it didn't work, I threw it at Mommy's head so that she could make it work.

I was pretty crabby this afternoon... until I modified my weird 'footsy ritual.' When someone curls their tongue at me, I now raise my leg with my hand and try to place my toes in their mouth. It only works when someone curls their tongue, though.

I got to stay up a bit late tonight to meet Naisa's parents, who stopped through on their way to another country. At first I was kinda weirded out by them, but then I learned to play with their luggage, and I decided they were cool.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!