Sunday, July 02, 2006

Canada Day


[As transcribed by Daddy]


After watching the soccer game with Daddy as we tidied up the apartment, we all had lunch and then went our separate ways - Mommy resumed work re-building the bathroom, and Daddy and I went on a really long afternoon walk with Grandpa. It sure was hot out there! When we got back we were both pretty beat, and Mommy was in a terrible mood due to an unsuccesful attempt at finishing the un-cooperative bathroom.

So, to escape Mommy's ire, Daddy and I ran off again, this time with Gamma. We went to the mall, but it was closed due to the holiday - my very first Canada Day! The three of us visited the bookstore, and when we came home again, Mommy was in a better mood. We had a slightly early dinner, and then went out for coffee - and got caught in a torrential downpour!

I managed to completely sleep through the intense cacophany of the nearby fireworks display tonight, which is crazy, considering that the slighest creak of the nearest door is sure to wake me up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!