Sunday, July 16, 2006

Clover Lórien and the Spiders from Crib


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was up really early (with the sun!) again this morning. Once we were all up, breakfasted, lunched, and awake, we got in the car and ran a whole whack-load of errands. We dropped off my 'sample' at the lab, then drove all the way across the city to the party store to buy supplies for tomorrow's festivites, the bookstore to buy a book for Daddy and some refreshments on this hot, sweltery day, and then back across town again to the meat market. Entertained the family before bed with my 'let-Basil-kiss-me' act.

For the past few weeks, I've been trying to tell my parents that sometimes at night, I'm being eaten alive by spiders. Unfortunately, I don't speak English so well yet, so when I say "Um... so, like, this spider came into my crib and was eating my leg last night, you guys," it comes out as "A da da da da da!" and they think it means something else. Oh well... now they realize where these bumps on my body come from (thanks, Lucie).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!