Tuesday, July 11, 2006

E=mc²


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I had a really lazy day today. I woke up early, but we didn't have much energy between us - Daddy thinks it's because Mommy is losing weight, and objects of lesser mass have lesser potential atomic energy. We can tell he's been trying to understand his science books again.

Mommy gave me a whole apple, and I ate it. Not slices of an apple or pieces of an apple - the whole darned thing. With my two little teeth, I scraped and gnawed at that thing for hours. It was pretty bruised from being continually dropped on the floor, but it was a nice time-passer.

After I did some dancing for Anisa and Gamma and Grandpa, I went to bed. Then Mommy and Daddy actually went out to their first movie in ages while Gamma 'watched the egg.'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!