Tuesday, July 18, 2006

First Annual Legendary Pot Roast Anniversary


[As transcribed by Daddy]


It was about ten trillion degrees outside, so we didn't do much outside - although Mommy did take my duckie-bathtub out onto the shady porch, and I played in it under the open sky, for a change. Fun times!

Last night, Gamma and Grandpa gave me a toy for my birthday, but it came all broken. Today they gave me a replacement - it was so much fun! Birthdays rock! Ms. Mattie in South Carolina sent me a card - it was really nice! It had a flower on it, and I love playing with paper, so cards are extra-special for me.

Finally, tonight was the first anniversary of the legendary Pot Roast Mommy cooked while she was in labour with me. To celebrate, she made a briazed beef-rib stew (which is close to pot roast). To say that I absolutely loved it is putting it extremely mildly. I stuffed myself silly and then went to bed. The celebration continued without me - Mommy and Daddy went to a pretty good movie.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!