Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Football Belly


[As transcribed by Daddy]


It was pretty funny - this morning Mommy was changing a rather rancid diaper of mine (to put it mildly) when Basil happened to mosey on past. As soon as he got close enough to stick his nose in the diaper and inhale deepy, the shock was quite evident on his face. He ran away as fast as possible, leaving Mommy and I in stitches!

This afternoon, Mommy and I went to a restaurant for lunch, and I was quite well behaved, despite trying to devour an entire loaf of fresh-baked bread. Later on, Gamma joined us on a scouting trip in Taylor Creek Park, looking for a decent site for my first birthday shindig, which is happening this Sunday (If anyone wants to attend, feel free to let us know, and we'll give you the wheres & whens).

When Daddy came home from work, he was equally shocked by the state of the apartment (which I trashed today) and the size and football-ish shape of my gut.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!