Thursday, July 20, 2006

Four-leaf Clover


[As transcribed by Daddy]


At all times today, I was one of two things - a complete and utter joy to be with, or a poop factory. I'm proud to report that in both modes, I dedicated myself to being all I could be.

It was another quiet day - got some letters and postcards from Naisa in the mail, and a birthday card from Great Grannie. I practiced standing (without parental or inanimate support) a lot - with some added shimmying or dancing or wiggling thrown in as a bonus.

Today Cool Uncle Gareth visited Daddy at work and gave him a pretty cool present for me - a real, honest-to-goodness four-leaf Clover that he found yesterday (on my birthday). Isn't that awesome?

Anyway - Mommy and Daddy are working on a re-design for this blog, that hopefully we can have up-and-running by the first anniversary of The Adventures of Clover - nothing against this version... it just needs an annual 'checkup.'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!