Sunday, July 30, 2006

Get that thermometer away from my armpit!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Daddy was awakened this morning by the sound of me rustling around in the kitchen. He got there just in time to discover that I had emptied Basil's water dish all over the floor, had placed a potato inside it, and was thus trying to drink the potato.

I was in a pretty grumpy mood until I had a nice, long nap. When I woke up two hours later, I was much happier... until Mommy tried to take my temperature. I launched into a horrible, horrible tantrum that didn't cease until I fell asleep in the car as we headed out for an afternoon drive.

After a crazy rainstorm, we went for a short hike, but the bugs were pretty bitey, so we went to the mall instead (but not before getting a lot of great photographs). On the way, we saw a family of ducks crossing the street, I quaked at them, and scared them away! Hee-hee!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!