Friday, July 07, 2006

Hark! I Like Park Bark


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was in a relatively good mood today, and even managed to have a nice, three-hour nap. Things were going so nicely (I even learned how to make 'pig' noises), that Mommy and I decided to take a walk down to the park once I woke up.

She put me on the swings, and I had a blast. I was gleeful and laughing and jusy enjoing life - you know, swingin' back and forth. It was pretty awesome, especially with all the other kids in the swings around me. Soon afterwards, I saw some mulchy bark on the ground, and I tried to eat it. When Mommy wouldn't let me and put me in my stroller - I lost it and threw an epic tantrum all the way home.

She was able to calm me down a bit with some cheese and a banana. But when the cheese didn't keep a-comin', I got really short with her again.

I didn't see Daddy this evening - he was late at a party in Newmarket for his creative department. I'll give him a piece of my mind re: the cheese and bark thing tomorrow. If I remember.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!