Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Lady Went To Market (Walk Walk Walk Walk)


[As Transcribed by Daddy]


This morning, after some early shenanigans and a nap, Mommy and Daddy and I drove downtown to meet their friends Becky and Jason at the big market. It was full of people - I got to eat some avocado and bread. After quick rainy stops at Daddy's office, Starbucks, and the butcher's, we went home and cleaned up the house.

At one point, I decided that Basil's ears would make good CD players. I tried to stuff some discs in there, but he wasn't co-operating. I decided to store them under his butt anyway - so, while he may not make a good CD Player, he does make a good CD warmer.

After a walk to go out and buy Daddy some cereal, we came home, and as I got ready for bed, I up and decided to start walking. I was so proud of myself and so happy that I gave myself a severe case of the hiccups. The next half hour consisted of me trying to walk everywhere - I was so visibly proud and excited thatI mostly riccoched off of the furniture like a drunken sailor. But nonetheless, it's a major milestone - I'm officially walking!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!