Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My dog Ah-hem.


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Woke up in a great mood - I was playful, funny, and sleepy. A nice combination. I had a scrambled egg for breakfast (thumbs up), a lengthy nap, and many hugs from Mommy.

It was another scorcher out there today - Mommy and I went to the drug store for odds and ends, then came home and read several books over and over again.

In the past I've verbally referred to Basil as simply "Bay," but recently I seem to have switched to calling him "Ah-hem." My parents can't figure out how on Earth I arrived at such a name, but I did. If anyone out there can tell us what it means (Hebrew, maybe?) we'd all appreciate it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!