Saturday, July 15, 2006

Mystery Ailment


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I haven't mentioned it here, but over the past week or so, a number of small, red, dome-shaped 'mystery-bumps' have been appearing on my limbs. I've got two on one arm, one on the other, and then one on each leg (give or take). They've been getting bigger and bigger, and they've kinda been worrying my parents. The weird thing is that they don't bother me in the slightest. I don't scratch 'em, I don't complain about them - heck, I don't really seem to notice them.

Mommy and Gamma took me to the Doctor (who loved my spit-fueled camel impression, by the way), since I'm almost a year old and due for a checkup anyhow. He didn't know what to make of my weird skin condition - but whatever the case, he didn't seem to think it was too worrysome if it wasn't bothering me, and I wasn't showing any other symptoms of rubella, lyme disease, roseola, chicken pox, fifth disease, or any other infant ailment. They're probably just bug bites... but Mommy has to somehow take a urine sample from me anyway.

So, the 'purification' of my bedroom has finally begun today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!