Tuesday, July 25, 2006

"A-NA-NA"


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Last night I woke up shrieking, which brought a worried Mommy into my room to comfort me. We both fell asleep there, and I boy, did I ever wake up on the wrongest side of the best this morning. After Daddy went to work, I was back to sleep in a hurry.

Mommy and I went down to the beaches this afternoon, since the weather was so nice - we bought a cute little bathing suit for me. Mommy thinks it looks more like some sort of infant wrestling costume.

All day long I was hungry - totally, constantly, and insatiably hungry. I devoured meal after meal, snack after snack, and demanded more more MORE! I'm sure the neighbours could hear me stomping around, weilding a bunch of bananas at my parents, yelling "A-NA-NA! A-NA-NA!"


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo is just screaming out for a "Hulk SMASH!" caption!

10:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!