Friday, July 21, 2006

Needled


[As transcribed by Daddy]


This afternoon, Mommy and I took the bus and subway downtown for what I thought would be a nice visit to the Doctor's office. Oh, how wrong I was. He poked me with two needles - one in each arm! If I could have torn the building down around us all, I would have. How dare they do that to me?! How could they? I hated the world for a few minutes after that, but then I played in the waiting room with some other kid, and forgot what I was mad about.

At home, I was playing with one of my leftover birthday balloons, and it popped in my face. Mommy and Basil braced for a severely upset reaction - but I couldn't help but find the situation funny, and started laughing. Mommy was relieved.

I got to have sheep's milk yogurt today. Good stuff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!