Wednesday, July 19, 2006

One Year Old!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today's the day - my first birthday. Pretty awesome, huh? To celebrate, I did a whole lot of nuthin'. It was hot, it was humid, and besides - Mommy and I had stuff to do today, like throwing stuffed animals and pillows off of the bed and seemingly endless naps.

After Daddy came home from work, we all went upstairs and had a little mini Birthday celebration - everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me and I got to eat a cupcake with a sparkler in it. Daddy filmed the whole thing, and Grandpa took about a million photographs, all of which were pure gold (like the one above).

So - that was my first year of life! The past 365 days have been something of a blur for me (I have a hard time remembering last week), but all in all, I've been surrounded by lots of love and family members, I've done a lot of travelling, I've been funny, roly poly, well-rested, well-fed, and extremely happy. Sure, there were a few bumps and bruises (and cappucino burns) along the way, but I can't complain. Mommy and Daddy absolutely love being parents to such a wonderful, awesome kid (if I do say so myself), and they can't wait for whatever lies on the horizon...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!