Monday, July 10, 2006

The Other Virginia


[As transcribed by Daddy]


This Morning, Mommy wanted to finally finish putting together the bathroom, so Daddy and I went off and had some adventures for a few hours before lunch. Sure, most of those adventures consisted of Daddy falling asleep on couches and me playing upstairs with Gamma and Grandpa... ...but still, I had fun.

I had a quick nap, and was awoken by the sound of my lunch being readied (a fine way to greet the afternoon, I must say). After some tidying up, Mommy and Daddy and I headed off on a nice Sunday drive (away from the World Cup revellers and racecars). We drove as far as Virginia (not not the Virginia that Aunt Trina and Cousin Zoe live in).

Daddy had to go to the office again after dinner, so I tried to get him to read my books to me as much as possible before he bailed on putting me to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!