Monday, July 17, 2006

Party on the Surface of the Sun


[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning Daddy and Basil followed Mommy and I around, cleaning up after us as she iced cupcakes, and I... uh... pooped in my pants and stuff.

Then we all headed down to the park and met up with Gamma, Grandpa, Cool Uncle Gareth and Julia, Evan's friend Lisa from work (who brought me bike stuff), my old friend Samantha and her husband Juha, as well as my baby friends Aubrey and Charlie and their parents. All for my birthday! We had balloons and everything! We sat and played in the hot (36°) sun, ate food, and had a nice visit. It was great to see everyone, and I loved the attention and activity.

Before we all died from heatstroke, we all went our separate ways - I had dinner with my family, and opened some awesome presents - I got a robotic dog on a string, a book, a Che Guevara jumper, cards, and plenty of wrapping paper to tear up. With all the day's birthday-related excitement, I passed out for thenight in record time.

...so... what is a birthday, anyway?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!