Monday, July 31, 2006

Rotary Park


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I woke up in a pretty good mood, and played with Mommy and Daddy while they tried to sleep in. After my morning nap and some lunch, the bunch of us headed back out to that park we found last weekend - we went for a nice hike, but I really hated being in my stroller. Once I got out and into a swingset or onto the grass, I was much happier.

We did some more random driving in Ajax, then headed home again. Daddy and I had some time to kill between then and dinner, so he strapped me to his chest and we took a really long walk, just the two of us. It was fun - we practised sounding out the alphabet. Then we came home and played in my room for a bit.

After all the day's excitement, it was hard for me to calm down enough to go to sleep!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!