Thursday, July 27, 2006

Snuggly


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was in a wonderfully sweet mood all day today. I've got a new tooth coming in on my upper gum, and the worst of it seems to be over, so I'm generally all smiles and sunshine. If you ask me for a kiss, I'll pucker up, and if you ask me for a hug, I'll turn sideways and snuggle up against you, so that you can hug me. It's awfully cute.

Mommy and I went out for coffee with Charlotte and her Mommy today, and then we all went to a little park and played around in the grass. I also stood in a wading pool a little bit. It looked like it was going to thunderstorm, but it never did.

Also, I've really taken to stealing Mommy's glasses off of her face (this is nothing new), but now I run away quickly, giggling. It's a pretty awesome game! This evening, when it was time to put me to bed, I didn't want to co-operate... all I wanted to do was hug Mommy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!