Saturday, July 29, 2006

Splashy splashy!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I really slept in this morning - Daddy came into wake me up before he went to work, and he declared the sight of me, happily sitting up all groggy with terrible bedhead to be one of the sweetest, most precious things he's ever seen in his entire life.

After a three-hour nap (!) and lunch, I went to the park with Mommy and Gamma. I was very excited to see the swings, plus I gt to put on my new bathing suit and go play in the little splash pool! It was great! I had a blast, wading and splashing around - I wanted to go into the deep section, but nobody would let me. Mommy got her jeans all soaking wet.

Later in the evening, while hanging out with my grandparents, I walked across the room all by myself, without being prompted. Not bad, eh?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!