Saturday, July 08, 2006

Steeellllaaaaaa!!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Quiet, lazy morning - didnt get dressed until after my nap. I was a bit moody-ish, and as usual, I wanted books read to me all day long.

Mommy and I took the bus and subway to the park, where we met up with our post-natal group friends... I watched little Stella scurrying around, and pretty much decided that maybe walking might be a pretty cool thing to do! I met lots of puppies (who seemed to really love me), played in the sand, on the swings, and on the slide, which I really liked. I kept crawling off, to either go play with the puppies or just, you know, for the heck of it. Oh, and I grazed like a cow.

We did some grocery shopping afterwards, and after Daddy came home (late, due to work), we played a lot - he and Mommy really had me laughing my little head off. It was so much fun! I practised my walking, which is still just a few steps here and there, but I'm getting closer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!