Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sweaty Baby


[As transcribed by Daddy]


It was pouring with rain outside today, so Mommy and I were kinda cooped up all day. We did some book reading, some cheese-and-strawberry eating, some dancing, some crawling, some cupcake-ing, and not a whole heck of a lot of napping. The air conditioner wasn't on, so I was kinaa sweaty what with all the humidity.

I discovered cookbooks today - they're pretty cool! They've got really large photograpgs of num-nums in 'em. I wish I had known about them before - I had Mommy read one to me a lot today.

Since we had all this time on our hands, I learned about them (hands, that is). When asked, I can now point to my nose, my head, my eyes, my feet, and Mommy's nose. I'm that close to becoming a physician.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!