Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Telephone Conversation


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was crabby and hungry all day long again. Does this mean I'm undergoing yet another growth spurt? It's possible, I suppose.

Today I went with Mommy and Gamma to the chiropractor, where I climed on some chairs. Then, it was off to the supermarket for a few groceries. In the afternoon, Mommy took Basil to the vet to get that missing face-chunk looked at, and in the meantime, I stayed with Gamma and talked about Daddy. In fact, Gamma called him up at work, and we had something resembling a conversation over the phone. He'd say animal names, and I'd make the corresponding sounds (bear, camel, monkey, etc). So I'm definately getting the hang of this telephone thing.

Last night Mommy and Daddy bought me more books, so I had my folks read them to me again and again and again, all while I practised going up-and-down the stairs, climbed in-and-out of Basil's chair, and played that weird little footsy-game that I invented.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!