Monday, July 03, 2006

Uphill Both Ways


[As Transcribed by Daddy]


Today we all loaded up into the car, picked up Cool Uncle Gareth, and went for a picnic in the woods. We had a nice lunch, and then Basil had to go and run into a rusty barbed-wire fence and lose a bloody chunk of his face. Hope he'll be alright - he certainly doesn't seem to mind much. We all went for a nice hike - it was really hot and (seemingly) uphill both ways. We were all really wiped out after less than only two hours.

We all headed home, medicated Basil's injuries, Gareth helped Mommy make dinner, and I pooped all over Daddy (don't ask, we're all trying desperately to forget).

After I went to bed, Daddy immediately crashed, and fell asleep for almost four hours!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how but Emma managed to sleep though the fireworks down here as well.

12:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!