Sunday, July 09, 2006

Working on the Weekend


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I fought off sleep practically all day. It seemed like I was rubbing my eyes from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed... maybe it was the humidity. After breakfast and a quick, interrupted nap, Mommy and Daddy drove with me to the Distillery District, where Mommy and I met up with Danielle at a nice cafe. I got to have some lemonade - it was great!

Then Mommy and Danielle and I walked to Daddy's office, where Daddy was getting some extra work done, even though it was the weekend. I did my camel impression for his friend Lisa. I'm adorable.

We sayd bye-bye to Danielle, and my folks and I went to the mall for a quick food and book stop-off. Then it was home again - Daddy went with Grandpa to buy some gravel, and then it was dinner time. I got spaghetti sauce all over my face!

While playing with Daddy tonight, he made a pretend-crying face. It was so convincing, I started crying. Daddy's very good at conveying pathos.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!