Thursday, August 24, 2006

Amazing Ants









[As transcribed by Daddy]

For the second night in a row, I woke up at a ridiculously early hour of the morning. I had a three hour nap in the middle of the day, though, so hopefully it evens things out a bit.

Mommy and I went on a spur-of-the-moment supermarket run with Gamma - all the old ladies and cashiers thought I was the sweetest, funniest thing. I made faces at them all to reward them for their adoration.

I went for a walk with Mommy - without holding anyone's hand, I walked halfway up the street. I was stopped in my tracks by an anthill. Folks - have you ever SEEN ants?! They're totally amazing! If you haven't seen ants crawling around, my goodness - do yourself a favour. My visits with the local neighbours (Lucie, Richard, and Brisco) paled in comparison to the sheer majesty of those ants.

Check out the movie Daddy made by clicking the title screen above - it's a compilation of clips taken from footage shot during my first year of life (well, since we bought the video camera, anyway).




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great video! nice editing! Sweet girl! (sweet as clover)

~Becky :)

4:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!