Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Amazing Money-Making Baby



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I woke up at 4:30 in the morning today. My poor parents - I was ready to play, and they were only ready to continue sleeping. As a result, we were all kind of screwed up - Mommy was exhausted by the time I went to bed, and I was incredibly cranky for the entire day. There was simply no keeping me happy.

Imagine my parents' surprise, however, when they discovered my unique ability to spontaneously produce money out of thin air. Daddy's got dollar signs in his eyes! You see, this morning Mommy discovered a nickel in my diaper. That's right, folks - I poop money. If only someone could teach me how to make toonies, we'd be relatively rich.

Either that or Daddy just needs to be more careful with where he leaves loose change.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!