Monday, August 28, 2006

Anty Dandelions



[As transcribed by Daddy]

I slept in today! What's the world coming to?! I aactually woke up after nine in the morning! Can you believe it?!

After many loads of laundry and some more tidying, we all had our lunch and I went down for a nap. When I woke up, I discovered that Mommy and Daddy had reloaded the refirgerator. Daddy and Grandpa took me on a really nice walk through the park... they let me walk around in the grass a bit myself, but as usual I kept getting distracted by the flowers - in this case, the ant-ridden dandelions.

I got my first taste of meatloaf for dinner, had a nice walk afterwards and even a friendly visit with Lucie from next door. I'm pretty taken with my reflection in the headlights of the Volkswagon Golf in the driveway.

I should mention that upon sight of photographs of Cool Uncle Gareth, I call him "Ga-ga" and pictures of Julia are given the name "Ya-ya".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!