Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The art of a good tantrum


[As transcribed by Daddy]


It's crazy hot outside today. Aside from my little trip to the drug store with Daddy yesterday, Mommy and I have been really cooped up... but if we go outside, we might melt, so, that's not happening.

I've been experimenting with temper tantrums a lot lately. I really put on a big show when I don't get what I want (usually, these performances revolve around being breastfed) - right now I'm all about collapsing in a ball on the ground and desperately screaming. It's not working so well, though. My parents are on to me.

While preparing to give me a bath tonight, Mommy stood me up naked in the bathroom, where I proceeded to pee all over the floor (and one of Daddy's Life Magazine collector editions). I thought this was pretty funny, so I sat down and started splashing around in my own pee. Fun times!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!