Saturday, August 05, 2006

Bloodbath!



[As transcribed by Daddy]


After running several errands with Mommy and Gamma, including a jaunt to the art store where I saw lots of cute animals and stuff, I had a decent nap. I had some spaghetti for lunch, and in while carefully walking across the kitchen, I fell face-first on the floor. These new little teeth cut into my lip, and I bled all over Mommy's shirt. I cried a lot, but forgot all about it five minutes later. So, nobody worry - I'm fine.

Hope you like the new blog design - yeah, there are a few bugs and glitches, but I'll make sure Daddy has them worked out sooner or later.

Oh - my new word is 'Abbo-Ca-Ca', which means 'Avocado.' I only ever say it in a whisper - because it's mysterious.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!