Friday, August 11, 2006

Earth-Shattering Parakeets



[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a rough night last night - I kept waking up, and had to sleep sandwiched between Mommy and Daddy (and Basil). You'd think after a night of light sleep, I'd be easy to put down for a nap this morning. Think again!

After lunch, Daddy and cousn Zoe and I drove to Nashua to go shopping for Mommy's anniversary present(s). We had a great time at the mall (which actually lies across two States), where I got to see some earth-shatteringly amazing parakeets at a pet store, according to my reaction.

We headed home again (I napped in the car) where I spent the rest of the afternoon with Nana and Zoe and Jim, seeing as how Mommy and Daddy went out for their 5th anniversary dinner. I've never spent this much time away from Mommy in 24 hours before.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!