Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Eye injury



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Hung out at home, reading books with Mommy today. We did some surgery on my doll, I put a lot of my toys in Basil's chair, played dress-up, danced, and did a lot of walking about. At one point today, while Mommy and Daddy weren't looking, I grabbed their dinner glasses, put them over my hands like little glass gauntlets, and laughed as I waved them around. Then I put them in my little baby-sized rocking chair and sat on them.

While demonstrating my walking ability tonight for the Nixons and Alice Panagopoulos, I fell and smacked my face on the stone hutch at Gamma and Grandpa's. I hit it really hard, too - I cut open the edge of my eye. I cried and cried, but Mommy and Daddy gave me a banana, and I quickly reverted to a state of perpetual happiness (despite the bleeding). Let's see if I've got a shiner tomorrow...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!