Sunday, August 06, 2006

Facing Forwards Sucks!



[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning, Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I all loaded ourselves and our stuff into the car and drove off for the United States. For the first time, I got to drive in the car with by baby seat facing forwards. Yeah, it wasn't as awesome as we all thought it'd be.

Since it's a long weekend, we got stuck at the border for two hours, waiting in traffic. I had the good fortune of sleeping through that, but for most of the remaining eleven hours of the trip, I cried and cried and cried. We had to stop at almost every rest-stop between Buffalo and Albany to either calm me down, buy coffee for Daddy, or get gasoline for the car.

We had a pleasant stop for my dinner at a cute little General Store in Vermont, and then it was off to Nana's house, where I walked and walked and walked all over her living room carpet. I'm so glad to be out of the car (and so is Basil)!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!