Saturday, August 26, 2006

Friday Night Pizza



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy had a short day at work today, so I was pleasantly surprised when he came home early - all I wanted was for him to carry me around all day long. I don't think he minded much.

Since we had a weekday afternoon free, Mommy and Daddy and I ran a few errands. First, we went to Ikea to buy some frames for one of Daddy's weird art projects. After that, we drove through heavy traffic to Old Navy, to exchange some pants Mommy bought for me. Then it was off to the supermarket, to buy fixin's for dinner. When we came home, Mommy made us all some pizza, which we devoured.

I should mention that Daddy recently switched hosting servers, so we've got some more space for stuff. Daddy's already started fixing up the sidebar sections - expect more updates in the near future!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!