Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ganked Up



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I had a nap together this morning, which was nice, but it only served to completely gank-up* my sleeping schedule for the day. Oh well. To tire me out (and, you know, for exercise and stuff), Mommy took Basil and I on a long walk through the park this afternoon. The weather was perfect, and I got to do a lot of scurrying around and played in the grass. When we got home, all three of us were desperately thirsty!

I helped Mommy make dinner tonight! She made some pizza dough, and I patted it down into the deep-dish pan thing. It was fun - but not as much fun as eating the result!

An addendum to yesterday's blog entry - today, Mommy caught some parenting-related grief from parties-who-shall-remain-nameless due to an error Daddy made in transcribing yesterday's events. You see, I didn't trash the apartment while Mommy was napping... I trashed the apartment while Mommy was wide awake. Let's hope that clears things up!

*'Gank' and 'Ganked-Up' copyright 2006 Napoleon Torres.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!