Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Getting into trouble



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I like getting into trouble. From climbing on stuff to smacking the dog around to swimming in his dog dish to pulling down Daddy's CD towers to standing up in my high chair to eating lint off of the floor to fighting off diaper changes to scattering tupperware all over the kitchen to eating my books to pulling plants off of window sills to hiding Daddy's pedometer to not having naps - I love getting into trouble!

I love getting into trouble even more when Mommy is trying to get some serious work done, like putting up shelving in the kitchen, or while she's trying to make / eat dinner or hang new artwork on the walls.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!