Friday, August 04, 2006

Happy Bloggerversary


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Well, today is the one-year anniversary of The Adventures of Clover. I know we promised a new design to celebrate, but Daddy has been really swamped with work, and tonight had to go to a company party and couldn't struggle with the Blogger CSS code instead - the poor guy. You'll finally get to see version 2.0 for tomorrow's entry. Daddy promises!

I was in another great mood today. Mommy and I read a lot (to each other!), I smelled the temporary flower tattoo on her foot, and we packed for our vacation next week. Uh, or rather, Mommy packed and I immediately unpacked.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!